16 August 2016

Lace & Tea Party - Pop-Up Shop


Hello lovelies,

last week Gothic Lolita Austria, the association of the Austrian Lolita community held a Pop-up Shop at the 25hours Hotel in Vienna. Wunderwelt, a japanese second hand clothing website was so nice to seno us some Lolita clothing and accessoires and the team of GLA, me included was there to sell it.
We were busily preparing every single item, decorating like crazy and putting up our dress-up corner where newbies could experience the lolita fashon on their own body^^
We also invited Lady Sloth from Poland to be our guest and have a stall at our event! (The 'Alice in Wonderland'-quote in the back was so suitable for our event :D )
Saki´s Forestglade Jewelry, an Austrian label from a Lolita friend, was also represented:
Matching to our theme 'Lace & Tea Party' we had another stall from S Kitchen selling delicious desserts like cupcakes, cake pops and more:
We had a fashion show where we explained every single substyle of Lolita. I represented Pirate Lolita which I wore the last time at the Btssb Tea Party in Paris 2015. I wore the summery version of it:
Tricorn, treasure chest: selfmade // Blouse: H&M // JSK: Alice and the Pirates (haha) // Necklace // Grimoire // Harness: secondhand // Shoes: Deichmann
Luscious locks and lovely necklace! I love it so much but I am wearing way to less.
Here is my eye make-up for that day! Sadly it seems more grey than brown which it should be xD But it is okay because the dress also got grey in it^^
What would be a Pop-up Shop without shopping something? 
I got for me a black Innocent World Headbow and a skirt from Lady Sloth I already admired on her fb site:
The print is called 'Ball at Miranda Castle' and I adore the houses, the fancy dressed ghosts and skeletons a lot. But the horse is the best of it :D 
Lucky me won at the raffle and I received a jewelry package! Buttons, sticker and a necklace from Sweet Ticket, a ring from Sophie Soufflé and two further rings ! I am pretty happy with most of the stuff since I can use it for Pastelgoth :)

It was exhausting for me since I worked there but I enjoyed it to help giving our community a new event and possibility to come together!
If you want to see more pics of our event click here: *click*
Thank you for passing by!

xoxo♥

2 Kommentare: