11 Juli 2016

On vacation!

Hello lovelies,

since the first july I do not have to work because of the school holidays! I am really happy about my free time and I already was at my parents' for a week and met old friends I haven't seen for a long time now.
But tomorrow I am going on vacation to Bulgaria with my boyfriend:) We both had just our class trip after graduation together where we went to Greece and 3 days of a wellness trip last year so we decided it is high time to travel again!
We chose Varna, a city on the Golden Sands and a nice 4,5 star hotel to relax and have fun as much as possible!
Of course I take my camera with me so stay tuned for some pics from my vacation. But I am leaving my laptop at home so do not expect some posts until the 20th of july ;) I will be active on Instagram so click here if you want to follow me and see my holiday adventures : *click*
I am so much looking forward to it it is not that bad to get up at 4 am and drive to the airport xD

So, do you have any vacation plans?
Did someone already stay in Bulgaria and got some tipps for me?
Have a nice week!


xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen