26 Februar 2016

Yuki Matsuri: Goth Queen


Hello lovelies,
 
last weekend was at the Yuki  Matsuri, a manga and anime convention I mentioned in this previous post. Since there was a Lolita panel  this day and I wanted to support my friends who held the lecture there. Duplica, Pato, Mary and Queran answered questions about Lolita fashion and represented a certain substyle!

Of course I wanted to buy some stuff from the brands which were here for the teaparty on sunday so I also attended on saturday:
Eva and her boyfriend at their booth: Lolitabutiken
Petra at her stall: Porcelaindoll
 This was my outfit for that day:
 Alice band: DIYed // Headpiece: Miss Danger Shop // Necklace: Claire´s // Bolero: Orsay // Feather Bolero: Ravennixe // JSK:Baby the Stars shine bright // Leggings: Killstar // Shoes: Mieir
At first I wanted to wear something with light colours and cats but somehow I spontaneously ended up all black . . at least I had the possibility to wear some of my new stuff I bought in Japan and at the last teaparty^^
Of course I did some detail shots since it is my favourite of all and everything^^"
My eye make-up was not that fancy due to time issues. It is just a longer wing than usual^^
I do not use this necklace too often as I would like to since it always gets stuck in itself with all the chains hanging doen the pentagrams-.-
I bought the bag in Harajuku in August but I totally forgot about it . . I definitely own (way too muuuuuch) bags D: I really like tha lacing :3
Those leggings - just a dream! I wore them quite often recently but I do not regret it! Those shoes are so practical at concerts, the platforms make me so much taller :D
As I mentioned before I am reanimating my lookbook so stop by! Do you have an account there? I would love to see new faces there:)
This is what I bought at the convention:

A headbow, a mossbadger brooch and a cute Centimental Circus pad from Loolitabutiken and buttons from Sweet Ticket.

Next up is the post about the teaparty on sunday in the kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna!
Stay tuned and fancy!

xoxo♥

4 Kommentare: