30 März 2015

~ Winter GLT 032015 ~



Hello lovelies,

in my blog folder there gather a lot of outfits and Meetup pics I have not posted yet so I put a stop to it and finally post them xD
This Meetup was in the beginning of march so the pics are nearly a month old D:
Anyway above you see our lovely group pic!We went to see an exhibition and then to an Asian restaurant.
This was my outfit:

Headbow, Dress: Lady Sloth // Wig: Lockshop // Bag: Innocent World // Bolero, Tights: Offbrand // Shoes: Bodyline // Necklace: Moss Märchen
(Bad light at home is bad . . v.v)
~~
This is the lovely necklace from Moss Märchen I bought at LVER! Here is my post about it: *click* I like the ornaments, the leafs at the necklace and the roses :)
~~
A horde of Lolitas crossing a street in Vienna :D
I love this pic ^-^

The exhibition was good but I did not like it very much. I was somehow not satisfied xD
Anyway it was a nice Meetup with known and new faces!

xoxo

2 Kommentare: