09 Februar 2014

Helsinki Holidays: Fashion Shows


Hej there,
 
first of all: my little holiday trip was awesome! I had a great time with my girls from austria and switzerland there! 

We tried to use the time as much as we could to do some sightseeing in the city.
I am sorry form my late post now . . I wanted to write earlier but my boyfriend was back in town and we had to use the time for being together :)
And because I am still waiting for some pics to get posted I show you my impressions of the Hellocon Fashion shows there:
The first fashion show was called 'Brand versus Off-brand'. There were always 2 girls who showed an outfit to a theme, for example 'pirate', 'princess', 'witch'. But the one was dressed in brand clothes and the other one in off-brand and inde brand:
Bunny in brand (Angelic Pretty)
~♥~
Witch in Brand (Alice and the Pirates)
~♥~
Wintery Lolita in Brand (Angelic Pretty)
Sadly I was not able to take pictures from all girls and there is also no video available:(
The next show was the 'Designer Fashion Show' where all brands which were attending Hellocon showed their latest designs and dresses.
Lief
~♥~
~♥~
You may know the last model, right? Midori Fukasawa modelled also :)
And yay there is also a video of it: *click*

Last but not least was the 'Fairy Forest Fashion Show'! I really loved the fashion show with its little fairy tale in it: 
The unicorn got the apple !
~♥~
The owl is examining the fruit.
~♥~
 The swan takes the apple with her until . .
. . she realises the black magic in it!
I hope I made you curious about this tale. If you want to know more here is the video:  *click*
I really enjoyed every show of the Hellocon but I liked the last one most! There should be more fashion shows with stories in it I guess :D
I hope you had fun reading it and now you are craving for getting to see the next post about the Hellocon ;D 

xoxo

2 Kommentare:

  1. wow, die haben sich wirklich sehr viel mühe gegeben!!! schade, dass sowas bei uns nicht so gut geplant und/oder umgesetzt wird.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, das sehe ich auch so!
      ich hoffe, dass wir in Österreich so etwas auch mal schaffen :)

      Löschen